Sunday, October 5, 2008

Almost finished

Five hours later and well into the night, the walls in the living are finished. Hubby and I started after dinner and worked together with only one coffee break to help us stay awake.



The sun shone brightly this morning as we literally basked in the enjoyment of a job well done.
We will be painting the fireplace and the little niches at the tops of two gabled walls tonight after our daughter heads back to Nashville (with not only my art print in tow, but the rest of the chocolate gravy from breakfast this morning).

That will leave two bathrooms and a laundry room to complete.
Oh, yeah ... two more bedrooms, too.

2 comments:

Russ and Karla Patterson said...

But it looks so nice - must be worth the work! Someone has to de-clutter here before we bother to update and paint! ;-)

Anonymous said...

It looks lovely, re-decorating never seems to end in our house! I look forward to seeing how yours turns out :)

Btw I have tagged you for a '6 details about me' game. I hope that's ok?

~Liz