Violet Posy has tagged me for this little time of 'getting to know you'. I'll give this a whirl, even tho I'm new to this. I like to read these on other blogs and it's a great way to discover new blogs you might not have visited before.
Here are the rules
- list six details about myself
- tag six fellow bloggers
- leave them a comment so they know they’ve been tagged.
Six details about myself:
1. I graduated from college with a degree in Music Therapy, but have worked in the early childhood for most of my career. I actually relocated to where I am now based on a job offer in that field.
2. My two children are both in college. I look forward to seeing what fields they actually work in after receiving their degrees. *Ü*
3. I have been fortunate to have my own line of rubber stamps produced by this awesome company, Art Declassified.
4. I love family history research. I so wished I had better listened to the stories that I heard over and over again as a child.
5. My parents were the first from their immediate families to leave Tennessee since before it was a state. They left in the 1940's for opportunity. I returned in the 2000's for the very same reason.
6. I love to bake and this time of year as the weather begins to somewhat cool, gets me motivated to try new recipes just about every weekend.
I’m tagging these wonderful blogs, I hope you enjoy them as much as I do: