Sunday, September 21, 2008

What A Wonderful Way to Spend a Saturday




Before leaving work Friday, one of the teachers asked me what I was doing this weekend. The first thought that came to me was to try to get another room painted. I really do want to finish up the last few rooms, but, I definitely need to be in the right mindset to do so.

As I drove home, I was reminded by colorful signs that the Quilt Festival was Saturday. Oh, yeah ... that's what I'm going to do. Walk around and see all the creations and find a sale or two.

But wait ... I forgot! The drift event from last month was rescheduled for ... yep, Saturday!

That's it. That's my final answer. I'm going to Nashville to watch my son race.

And that is exactly what I did. I even rode along on one of his runs - camera in hand.
You can check out the view from both inside and out of the car. (Be sure to turn up the sound!)

Great weather. Fun times. Family.

1 comment:

Russ and Karla Patterson said...

And not a single scream did I hear from you inside that car! So glad that you got to go and be there for Josh!