Saturday, December 6, 2008

Five Minute Fudge



Heat a medium size saucepan while opening one can of sweetened condensed milk and your chocolate chips.

  • Add milk and one bag chocolate chips plus 3/4 bag of another flavor chips.
  • Melt over low heat while stirring to blend.
  • Remove from heat, add 1t. vanilla and pour into greased 8x8 pan.
  • Cover and refrigerate to set.

That's it. Easy, easy, easy!

I used mint chips for the other flavor. Butterscotch would be good, as would peanut butter.
White chocolate chips with peppermint chips added would be wonderful! Just be sure to use clear vanilla.

What would be your favorite combination?

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I LOOOOVE Fudge but alas have never been able to make it well!...until now. Thanks

I love walnuts in my fudge sprinkled w/crushed peppermint! yummo

Julia @ Hooked on Houses said...

All this talk of fudge has my mouth watering. YUM. The toffee sounds especially good to me at the moment. Thanks for the recipe! Anything called "5-Minute Fudge" sounds like something I need to try. :-)