Saturday, December 6, 2008

Catching Up

Let's see ...
Going back to the week of 11/24
  • I enjoyed the week with my daughter while she was home on break. We went to Knoxville on Wednesday to the East TN School for the Deaf. While in Knoxville, we ate at Regas for old time's sake.
  • Spent Monday and Tuesday 'recovering' from a fall. When taking the dogs out, Max spotted a small furry animal and decided to go after it - all the while pretty much dragging me behind.
  • Thursday we enjoyed a wonderful Thanksgiving meal with my brother and then drove to Chattanooga to spend a couple of hours with family there that afternoon.
  • Friday, hubby and I took off for MI. Stayed with some dear friends. I attended my 30 year high school reunion, visited with hubby's family, went to our old church, discovered Biggby coffee and enjoyed the snow! We came home late Tuesday evening.
By this time, both kiddos were back in school and I had to get a paper written before my class on Thursday evening. Spent Friday running errands and rediscovering my home. Today was spent in Nashville visiting our daughter. She's about to wrap up a semester and needed a little break before this last week. Took her some fudge ... I'll share the recipe. Easy, easy, easy!

No comments: